Power Quality Improvement Services Ltd. manufactured 600KVAr De-tuned automatic power factor correction unit. To be connected to a low voltage electrical system to reduce costs and electrical losses.
Power factor correction equipment and products supplied and installed by PQIS Ltd. have a track record for reliability, quality and delivering efficiency targets and complies with the following regulations:
· The Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives
· The Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations 2002
· The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
· BS EN 61439-2 – Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Power switchgear and controlgear assemblies
· BS EN 60529 – Specification for Degrees of protection Provided by Enclosures
· BS EN 60947 (Parts Relevant) – Specification for Low Voltage Switchgear and Controlgear