Power Quality Improvement Services Ltd manufacture and supply automatic power factor correction equipment. Our equipment delivers high quality solutions to a poor power factor. Our bespoke units will reduce agreed availability, reactive power and conductor losses, eliminating reactive charges and extending component life.
Power factor correction equipment and products supplied and installed by PQIS Ltd. have a track record for reliability, quality and delivering efficiency targets.
Power Quality Improvement Services Ltd. equipment is manufactured and delivered to meet the criteria of the:
· The Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives
· The Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations 2002
· The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
· BS EN 61439-2 – Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Power switchgear and controlgear assemblies
· BS EN 60529 – Specification for Degrees of protection Provided by Enclosures
· BS EN 60947 (Parts Relevant) – Specification for Low Voltage Switchgear and Controlgear