Buy the Qualistar 8336 power quality analyser with DataView software and 4 Ampflex A193 clamps.
Designed for test and maintenance teams working in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser's functions make it the ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. It can also be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation.
For sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the C.A 8336 is equipped with Inrush and TrueInrush functions.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. The C.A 8336 is equipped with 4 voltage measurement channels and 4 current measurement channels. The C.A 8336 captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and waveforms simultaneously.
When current sensors are connected to the C.A 8336, it recognizes them automatically. It also offers the possibility of mixing different types of current sensors and configuration of the ratios allows direct reading of the measurements.
Specially designed for work in the field:
- Direct access to the main functions (configuration, etc.)
- Direct access to the measurements (harmonics, flicker, etc.)
- Voltage/current inputs equipped with colour-coded inserts
- Large colour TFT screen for easy reading
- Battery life: 13 hrs
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 make it a versatile instrument. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The measurements obtained with the Qualistar models can be processed using two software tools: PAT delivered as standard and Dataview®, available as an option. They allow configuration, transfers, processing and analysis. In addition, Dataview® offers the possibility of generating reports according to the voltage quality standards.
Qualistar+ C.A 8336 Analyser Bundle
- TRMS AC+DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- TRMS AC+DC current: 5 mA to 10 kA depending on the sensors
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ
- Energy values: Wh, varh, VAh, VADh, BTU, toe, Joule,
- Harmonics from 0 to the 50th order, phase
- Transients: up to 210
- Inrush with waveform over a period > 10 minutes
- TrueInrush function
- Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate for several days to several weeks
- Alarms: 10,000 of 40 different types
- Peak detection
- Vectorial representation
- Available in more than 27 languages
- IP53 / IK08
- USB communication
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class B
- Dimensions / weight: 240 x 180 x 55 mm / 1.9 kg
- The ESSAILEC cable can be used to carry out tests without disturbing or interrupting the power supply circuit on the meters and the protection relays installed in the secondary circuits of current or voltage transformers.
- Reeling Box
This practical magnetized winder equipped with the MultifFIX system allows you to adjust the length of your cables. It can be opened so that users can install banana-type leads for voltage measurements or MiniFlex® MA193-250 flexible sensors for current measurements. It also provides a simple means of stowing your cables.
- PA31ER adapter
This enables self-powering of the Qualistar+ via the phase from 100 V to 1,000 V, AC or DC. It is connected directly to the voltage inputs and is:
IEC 61010 CAT III 1,000 V / CAT IV 600 V.
- All the Qualistar+ models are delivered with a set of rings/inserts for quick identification and customization of the colour coding for each country.
Large choice of current sensors for current measurements from 5 mA to 10 kA